- Telephone Number:01273 234 777
- Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local Area:Basildon, Braintree, Brentwood, Castlepoint, Chelmsford, Colchester, Epping Forest, Harlow, Maldon, Rochford, Southend, Tendring, Thurrock, Uttlesford
We aim to end racism and discrimination against Gypsies, Roma and Travellers, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, culture or background, whether settled or mobile, and to protect the right to pursue a nomadic way of life.
- We investigate and expose unfair treatment, advocate for equal rights and empower individuals to challenge inequality.
- We educate professionals to provide fair access to services.
- We celebrate Gypsy, Roma and Travellers’ rich history, culture and contributions to society and share this with the wider public.
We use all this to create a compelling case for change to a safer, more just society for Gypsies Roma and Travellers.
Active since 1994, we are a leading national Traveller led charity that works on behalf of all Gypsies, Roma and Travellers regardless of ethnicity, culture or background.
At least half of our Trustees, staff, interns and volunteers are Gypsy, Roma and Travellers.