- Telephone Number:0800 28 888 83
- Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local Area:Basildon, Braintree, Brentwood, Castlepoint, Chelmsford, Colchester, Epping Forest, Harlow, Maldon, Rochford, Tendring, Uttlesford
Peabody’s Outreach Support offers a short-term support service to people living within the Essex area who are experiencing a range of problems that are impacting their health, financial and housing wellbeing.
Peabody provide a free and confidential support service to people over the age of 16 years of age. They can give information, advice and support to help resolve issues affecting you so that you can feel more confident, are able to live more independently and access services within your local community.
They can work with anyone regardless of their housing status, for example currently homeless, living in local authority homes, privately rented properties, as a housing association tenant or being an owner/occupier.
Depending on the support needed, you will be allocated a member of the team to work with you. The service is divided into three different streams to make sure you get the right level of support:
- Stream 1 – Information, Advice & Guidance: Peabody will provide you with information and advice that will help you access support, either by email, over the phone or face to face at one of their drop-in sessions.
- Stream 2 – Short-term Support: if your issue is likely to take longer to resolve, Peabody will provide you with additional short-term support of between 4-6 weeks.
- Stream 3 – Longer-term Support: if your issue is expected to take longer to resolve, Peabody will provide you with ongoing support for up to six months.