- Telephone Number:08453727701
- Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address:11b Broomfield Road, Chelmsford, CM1 1SY
- Local Area:Basildon, Braintree, Brentwood, Castlepoint, Chelmsford, Colchester, Epping Forest, Harlow, Maldon, Rochford, Southend, Tendring, Thurrock, Uttlesford
Promoting personal well-being through positive change
We have over 10 years experience delivering RESPECT accredited domestic violence perpetrator programmes. Through the behavioural change of the abuser we aim to increase the well-being of people who are, or have been, living with conflict or domestic violence & abuse.
- We provide counselling to promote well being by enabling people to have healthy relationships in families, between individuals, and in the community.
- We address sexual problems through counselling and psychosexual therapy covering all aspects of intimate relationships.
- We enable young people to develop healthy balanced relationships in later life through a range of therapeutic services, drama based workshops in schools.
- We deliver training to professionals and the wider public about relationships in conflict.