SETDAB’s MARAC Basic Awareness E-learning package can be accessed, by professionals, via the ESCA Academy partnership e-learning platform.
This site is free to use for organisations across Southend, Essex & Thurrock. Please visit the site and register your details. The e-learning package covers the following learning outcomes:
- Gain an understanding of the primary focus of MARAC
- Have knowledge of the aims of the MARAC process
- Be able to recall the 10 principles of an effective MARAC
- Have an understanding of the Southend Essex and Thurrock (SET) MARAC local data
- Gain an understanding of the MARAC referral process
- Have understanding of what information can and should be shared
- Be able to recall high risk factors
- Have the knowledge to submit quality referrals into MARAC
Please click here to register your details and access the package.